Did you know that it turns out that grapefruit also can maintain bone health, just like consuming milk you know! Studies show this fruit is able to strengthen bones and slow bone loss. Wow!
Bali orange is very quickly let alone
9. A fresh sardine dish (not a canned yes) rich in calcium and vitamin D is great for preventing osteoporosis, you know. So make sure you consume enough sardines too so your bones stay strong until old age, yes
10. Research proves, walnut is one of the best bean variants that you must consume. These nuts are rich in antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids that can significantly help reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. For those who like snacking, be obliged to try this
Although the shape is unique, it feels pretty good
11. Living a life with a high level of stress makes you very susceptible to premature aging. To confront cortisol, the stress hormone, try rooibos tea consumption, deh. This tea is rich in flavonoids called asphalathins that help reduce levels of stress hormones. This tea is also rich in polyphenols, you know!
To get this tea you may have to hunt online, yes. via
13. Eating spinach rich in omega 3 and folate can keep you from the risk of heart problems and osteoporosis. In addition, spinach can also protect you from problems in old age. Hayo, lazy to eat spinach, yes!
Create a hard to eat green vegetables, can try to make smoothies spinach, you know.
14. Want to radiant skin until old age, do not forget sweet potato consumption, yes. Thanks to the content of carotene in sweet potatoes, your skin will always be healthy and radiant, no matter how old you are!
see this guide to cook better foods